1. Travel and have more adventures with my husband who's visited many different parts of the world.
2. Ski a Black Diamond with my husband someday, if I'm ever skilled enough. I'm hard core Green Run and bunny hill talent, woot-woot!
3. I want tosoar above a rainforest on a zipline.
4. Retire someday to a comfortabletreehouse in a Hawaiian jungle (no snakes or predatory animals there!)
5. It's my dream to see all of my books published. I’m living part of that dream now, so every day of this publishing journey has given me fulfillment in some form or another. Whether it’s sales, or good reviews, or a work that has significant meaning doing well out there in the marketplace.
|Just had to put this one up, because it has the lovely Lelani and I just LOVE this cover. So home!|
|Peartini Cocktail ~ Yum!!!|
|Lelani knows how to paddle herself out of hot water!|
Rich or poor?
You can contact Lelani at:
Hot Honolulu bachelor Jack Sloane has finally fallen in love. Problem is, he can't find his woman--a mysterious beauty who showed up after-hours at his Waikiki office is nowhere to be found. Worse, she doesn't seem interested in a repeat of the erotic night they spent together. The one person who can help him find his heart's desire is his frumpy secretary.
Dowdy office wallflower Keely St. John has no intention of fanning her gorgeous boss's flame. It's bad enough she's spent the last three months fantasizing about him. To make things even more complicated, her “sister” spent one lusty night with the island tycoon! When Jack finds out Keely's secret, she could lose more than just her job and a Boss With Benefits.